Neighborhood Office Wish List
Looking for a tax deduction?
The Wallingford neighborhood office, which is shared by the Wallingford Community Council, Wallingford Neighborhood Association, and the Wallingford Chamber of Commerce, is a busy place, but we don’t always have the equipment and resources we need to keep doing a great job for our neighborhood.
If you could donate any of the items below, or cash for us to purchase them, it would allow our Wallingford Neighborhood Volunteers to focus energy on the more important tasks facing our community such as: Land Use/Zoning Issues, Communications, Traffic Issues, and Graffiti Removal. In addition, we conduct numerous Community Events and Festivals such as: The Garden Tour, The Home Tour, The Kiddies Parade, the Family Festival and Spring Clean. YOU can make a difference!
- One or more new PC’s
- One or more flat panel 21” monitors
- Small microwave
- #9 and #10 envelopes (box of 500)
- Forever postage stamps
- white copier paper
- Avery 5160 mailing labels
- On-Site training on WordPress
- Office desks with drawers
- Storage units (bookshelves, 2 drawer filing cabinet, 5 drawer file cabinet
- Off-Site storage
- P rinting services
ITEMS IN OUR DREAMS:
- Your time, as a volunteer to help with events
- color laser printer
- Larger Office Space, on 45th Street